Most frequent questions and answers
Depending on the game capacity, a total of up to 12 people will be admitted to the room at one time, all games are private.
No, these are all simulated experiences and you can leave at any time.
The age limit is 16+, all children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and waver forms signed for the children by the said adult.
There is limited parking outside the premises on Settles Street.
We are located at the corner of 101 Commercial road down the side of Settles Street on the right, you should be able to see signs for 1990 London and London Escaped Ltd, the front door is white in colour.
You are purchasing tickets to a live-action event. Therefor, all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
In general, these games are designed for adults and recommended for ages 14 and up – some younger children might find the clues to be too difficult.
Our policies regarding children are:
- Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied inside the room by an adult (18+).
- Children ages 16 and under are not permitted at London Escaped Ltd.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a release of liability waiver. This waiver will be provided when checking in. Regardless of age, all participants must have a ticket.
Weekdays and Weekends 10am to 9pm.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your game start time.
The games are 50-60 minutes. But plan on spending about 90 minutes for the whole experience – before your game we’ll review the rules and answer any questions. After the game we’ll do a short recap of your accomplishments and explain how to solve the remaining puzzles if you haven’t escaped.
A printout or electronic version of your booking confirmation.
If anyone in your group is under the age of 18, they must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian, the waiver will be provided when checking in.
There are many places within just a few blocks of our building, including two pubs and a pizza place, we supply water, coffee and tea.
- We know this can get a little confusing. We have found that the perfect size group is 5 for the “Prisoner” and 6 fort the “Da Vinci”.
- A minimum of 3 players is suggested for the “Prisoner” Room as it can be more challenging to play with 5 or fewer players.
- A minimum of 2 players is required to play the “Da Vinci” Room.
Your energy and enthusiasm is all you need! In fact, we will ask that bags and phones remain outside of the room, in our lockers (you will take the key to the locker in the room with you).
We strongly recommend that you take all visible bags or valuables out of your car and leave them in our lockers while you play the game.
By Booking with London Escaped Ltd you agree to relinquish London Escaped Ltd of any liability in regards to any injury or death while on London Escaped Ltd property. The participants also agree to sign a provided waiver upon entrance.